OMOKOROA NO.1 SCHOOLEnrolment and Zone Information
Enrolling at Omokoroa No.1 School
The school encourages parents to pre-enrol all children. This enables us to plan for the future with regards to staffing and classroom requirements.
New entrant children can be officially enrolled on their fifth birthday, and we encourage parents to bring these children along for a couple of mornings prior to that to familiarise themselves with the new class and school. This makes starting school a much easier and smoother transition for child and parents – please ensure this has been arranged with the Administration Team first. We currently do these sessions on a Tuesday morning 9am-10am. Parents are required to stay with their children.
Documents that we require for enrolling your child:
* a copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport as proof of age
* a copy of their immunisation certificate (this is in the back of your Well Child book or ask your family doctor for a copy)
* proof of address e.g. utility bill, rates or tenancy agreement
* any legal documents, for example, custody or access agreements the school should know about
Please use our school code 1863 when enrolling electronically.
To enrol online: Click Here
Omokoroa No.1 School Zone includes:
All students who live within the home zone described below shall be entitled to enrol at this school
– All of Plummers Point Rd
– State Highway 2 from Plummers Point to Omokoroa Rd and North along Omokoroa Rd, including Prole Rd, as far as the railway line
– Youngson Rd up to and including Plummer Rd,
– Barretts Rd and all of Old Highway to Youngson Rd
– Whakamarama Rd up to No 130
– State Highway 2 east of Plummers Point including all side roads to Snodgrass Rd, including Quarry Rd and Munro Rd
– Snodgrass Rd from State Highway 2 to No 30.
Proof of residence within the home zone will be required.
Out of Zone Enrolment – Pre-Enrolment Application
Unfortunately we are NOT taking any out of zone enrolments due to the large expansion and developments within our school zone.
If you you wish to discuss this further you can email us at email@example.com